English Language Preparatory Program
Career opportunities for:
• New entrants to ELT career path
with B.Ed. in English or BA in English, Applied Linguistics, or related field; little or no teaching experience (opportunity to earn the ICELT qualification on scholarship)
• Early-career EFL/EAP instructors
with MA in TEFL/TESL/Applied Linguistics or related field, limited classroom experience (opportunity to earn the ICELT qualification on scholarship)
• Experienced EFL/EAP instructors
with BEd, BA or MA in English, or related field (opportunity to earn the DELTA qualification on scholarship)
Faculty Academic English Program
• Experienced EAP/ESP instructors
career-enhancing opportunity for experienced instructors ideally with a DELTA/MA in TEFL, TESL, Applied Linguistics or related field (opportunity to earn in-house Certificate in Teaching EAP on scholarship)
Applicants are required to submit a fully-completed application form, which can be downloaded in Word format from the orange button on the left menu on this page. The completed form should be sent to email@example.com together with a recent photo in jpeg format. Applications without a fully-completed application form will not be reviewed.
• The BUSEL recruitment committee reviews all applications, and only shortlisted candidates are contacted.
• Interviews with shortlisted candidates are held over Skype.
• References are contacted by the Head of Teacher Services after the interview stage.
• Applications are kept on file for one year.
TEACH IN A FASCINATING COUNTRY
Turkey is where East meets West and has a lot to offer to those who wish to travel and explore. Ankara, which is the capital city, is located in Central Anatolia, with excellent transportation connections to all parts of Turkey, Europe and Middle East.
Bilkent University School of English Language
tel : +90 (312) 290 5401
fax: +90 (312) 266 4320